Cow Skull Bandana (Tan)
This bandana has been a labor of love, but one that we're incredibly proud to bring to you. In our opinion, the end result is more a piece of art that you can wear. We created this design from the ground up with the incredibly talented Andrew Berkemeyer. Regarding the manufacturing, every bandana is made with care, by hand, each step of the way. The US-sourced fabric is cut and sewn by the talented hands of the three women of Nashville Makers and Company. The bandanas are then discharge printed one-by-one, by the expert himself - Thomas Petillo. Are these cheaply made, mass produced, imported, dish-towel style bandanas? Absolutely not, and we're proud of it. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
MADE IN THE USA
• TRUE DISCHARGE BANDANA, NOT PLASTISOL PRINTED
• WASHED, CUT, SEWN, AND DISCHARGED IN EAST NASHVILLE
• 100% COLOR FAST COTTON • PRE-SHRUNK
• FINISHED SIZE APPROXIMATELY 22/23” X 22/23”
• HEMMED ON 3 SIDES, FOURTH SIDE HAS A SELVEDGE EDGE